Step-by-step of Dipt removal
- Wash hands thoroughly and use a nail brush for under the free edge.
- File 40-50% of the product using a 100/180 grit Zebra file. Do not file down to the natural nail to avoid any damage.
- Soak the cotton wool in acetone, place onto the nail and wrap securely with the aluminium foil.
- Leave for 15 mins, call a friend/family member, put some music on and dance around the room or anything that makes you happy !
- Slide the wrap down the nail with gentle pressure to draw the product off of the nail. If any product remains, soak for a little longer rather than file it.
- Gently, with a Panther 240 grit file, shape the free edge.
- Using the softer side of the Flamingo finishing file, very gently buff the natural nail.
- Only file in one direction to preserve the natural nail.
- Wash hands again.
- Finish with a good quality cuticle oil. Coconut, olive and almond oils are all good.
Check out our FAQ’s along with our application and removal videos online
BE AWARE THAT YOUR NATURAL NAILS WILL NO LONGER BE PROTECTED AND HAVE THE STRENGTH OF THE DIPT SYSTEM. TAKE TIME TO GET USED TO THEM AGAIN…
In the professional nail industry hygiene has always been paramount. Using a nail brush at all times when washing hands is recommended. No more so than now!